A downloadable Lorn Demo for Windows
NOTE: THIS DEMO RESPRESENTS A WORK IN PROGRESS; ALL IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Support us on Kickstarter!
In a world buried beneath a malevolent past, travel amongst the abandoned remnants of a civilization forsaken by their King in Lorn, a First-Person Fantasy-Horror game developed by TeamKill Studio.
The end had come and at the hand of your own beloved King. No one knew the King was capable of such atrocities. However, by the time you uncovered his plan, hope had already been lost.
Caught by surprise, millions lost their lives that day, as the King harvested and sealed their souls within an ancient and organic artifact, he kept close by his side, known as The Heart of God.
A civilization of souls for the promise of immortality; that was the oath ‘They’ had made with the King. ‘They’ who came from above. Those whose lust for souls is never quenched.
You are Voss, a loyal servant of the King who managed to hide during this genocide, until an opportunity presented itself for you to steal the artifact from the King. You do not know what it is or what it does; all you know is that the King must be stopped.
To the Forsaken Mines you will take it, deep into the earth where you think even the King would not dare walk.
Now, as you run, with the souls of an entire population in your hands, the King and his men are tracking you and will stop at nothing to ensure the fulfillment of what has been promised to them.
However, the depths of your problems have just begun.
- Story: In-depth story told from multiple perspectives as you uncover the secrets behind transpiring events.
- Isolation: You are alone. There is no one to help you; no one to come to your aid and no one to hold your hand. It is up to you to figure things out and finding anything alive is the last thing you want to do.
- Atmosphere: A dense atmosphere of despair, where light is scarce and darkness, overwhelming.
- First-Person Stealth-Focused Gameplay: Traversing out of sight and quietly is your best way to stay alive, while hiding is only a temporary solution.
- Unpredictable Enemies: Enemies have specific senses (some hear, some see) and explore of their own free will. Learning this will be key to surviving.
Lorn is anticipated to receive a mature rating for:
Blood and Gore READ MORE
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530, AMD A6 6400K
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space is approx until game development is complete
Copyright © TeamKill Studio 2017 All rights reserved.
Download the folder, unzip and run demo.exe.